Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Deceiving Clown

We were walking down the street when it happened. At first we didn’t believe Tom because he said he sees a clown at the end of the street carrying something. Most of us couldn’t see him so Tom couldn’t prove it. Then as we got closer his face got clearer. He snapped his head towards us with a weird look on his face.

As we started to run the other way, we ended up splitting into pairs. I could hear the clown laugh. There was something different how he laughed but I couldn’t put my finger on it. So I just ran as fast as I could with Tom. Hopping fences and bushes trying to lose the clown.

Tom told me we should hide in a house. I knew it was a bad idea but I didn’t complain, I was tired anyway. Thom saw a house with an open window. He climbed in. Quickly opened the door. Understanding what he meant I ran in, closed the door. Double locking it.

I heard a knock. “I know you’re in there!” A voice called out. I sneaked a look out the window. It was the clown! “I didn’t mean to scare you guys. I was going to give candy” Tom believed him so he opened the door and got out. I also got out but doubtfully. Then I remembered he wasn’t laughing “evil” instead it was cheerful.

He left us. I told Tom that we should look for the others and tell them. We found Alex up a tree but I had a really bad feeling. Someone was following us. “Click” ”BANG! BANG! BANG!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.